You Look Like Bella Swan

Hello Lovelies!
I was just too excited about this outfit to wait until tomorrow to
post it.
On to Part 2 of my Outfits for Twilight's Leading Ladies Saga.
(See Alice in my previous post.)

Bella Swan, the leading lady of the Twilight Saga.
We love her, we hate her, we see ourselves in her...
I really relate to Bella and see many of my own personality traits in her.
She's strong and opinionated and once she sets her mind on a goal,
nothing will stop her until she gets it.

I've always pictured Bella as a somewhat "Indie" girl.
Not necessarily a hippie, but a free spirit none the less.
I imagine her style as a mix between tomboy and classic chic,
not completely girly but not totally rugged either.
Of all of the outfit creaions I've shared on my blog thus far,
this one is my favorite.
I could totally see Bella in this outfit, what do you think?


Bella Swan: Eclipse







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...